Sunday, September 11, 2011

The Post-Cataclysmic Adventurer!

Hello everybody! This is a blog dedicated to all my adventures inside World of Warcraft, after the Cataclysm. I really like exploring those little-known locations, and leveling in unconventional ways, as well as ranting about many things. Currently, I plan on making a Level 1 World Explorer, a Thriftee, and an Ironman. Possibly more, but I don't want to overwhelm myself with too many characters.

My current main is a level 70 Tauren Druid called Guldeq, on the Drakari server. Even though I've been playing WoW for many years now, most of my characters have "retired" (i.e. been deleted) to make space for my new ones, so I don't have a "high" character right now.

Anyways, hopefully you will enjoy reading about my adventures and rants (mostly the latter)!

No comments:

Post a Comment