Monday, September 12, 2011

Meet Deotrixas

The first character I will showcase in this blog, Deotrixas, is my Ironman character. He is in the Argent Dawn (RP) server, since I thought that by making him in an RP server I would have to make an interesting back-story trying to explain why exactly he is talentless, professionless, wearing only whites, and never eats.

In case anyone doesn't know, the Ironman Challenge was developed by Psynister and Vrykerion and has the following rules:

1. Use only white/grey items.
2. No spending talent points. No specialization at level 10. (Regular skill training is fine.)
2. No Primary or Secondary Professions other than First Aid.
3. No means of XP boosting (No Recruit-A-Friend, No Guild, and obviously no Heirlooms)
4. No consumable bonuses (food, potions, elixirs, etc) 
– Rogue Poisons allowed
5. No enchants.
6. No Groups. (Since clarification was requested: That means no dungeons, no Dungeon Finder, no battlegrounds, no anything that puts you in a group and no grouping up with people to quest or anything.)
7. No Death Knights.

8. No Glyphs

I made Deotrixas a rogue since it's a class I've always struggled with in order to increase the challenge factor.
Deotrixas, fresh out of Northshire Valley

He just reached level 12 and is leveling in Loch Modan, but is struggling with many of the quests, so he might go and level in a different area. Honestly, it's my fault, since the introductory quest to this area was red when I decided to come here. I don't know what I was thinking.

Anyways, I have a feeling I'll enjoy leveling this character. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment